How Long Is The Lifespan Of The Men's Hair System?
Choosing the right hair systems for men is like an investment, a high-quality, durable men's wig can make for a great experience, while a bad hair system can damage your skin and natural hair. The lifespan of a mens hair pieces depends on different base structures, hair quality, processing techniques, etc., of course, it is also related to your way of care, so in general, how long is the lifespan of the toupee hair system?
Full Lace Mens Hair Pieces
As temperatures rise, full lace hair systems for men have skyrocketed in sales because their bases are constructed entirely of breathable French lace, and the larger the area of lace, the more breathable it is to provide you with all-day comfort. Perfect for those who sweat a lot during exercise, it's lightweight and won't feel oppressive when worn all day.
A full lace base toupee hair system generally lasts about 4-6 months.
Skin Base Mens Toupee
This type of mens hair replacement is like the name, made of ultra-thin skin, it is a very natural mens toupee, human hair is like growing from a real scalp, but most skin hair systems are not very durable, only Lasts about 1-2 months.
Monofilament hairpiece for men
The monofilament hair system is made of polyester material and mesh. They are the most durable hair systems out there, lasting more than half a year.
Over the years, many men have grown willing to experiment with toupees for men to cover up baldness or hair loss, and many celebrities have used them to change their style or hide their hair loss. Of course, in order to prolong the life of your hairpiece for men, you should take care of it just like your natural hair. If you can take care of your toupees for men in the right way, you may be able to prolong the life of your toupee hair.
1. If you wear the mens hair pieces regularly, wash them at least three times a week, be sure to thoroughly clean any buildup such as adhesive or grease on the hairpiece.
2. Do not wash the hairpiece for men under hot water, it is best not to take a bath with the men's wig.
3. Avoid shampoos and conditioners with alcohol or other harsh chemicals.
4. Do not pull vigorously with a sharp brush when the hair systems for men are wet, which will cause the hair to break. It is best to use a wide-toothed comb.
5. Do not dry the toupees for men with external force such as a hairdryer. It is best to let the mens toupee air dry naturally.
In my opinion, a wig system is better than a hair transplant. You don't have to do surgery, and you don't need to worry about post-operative recovery. Buying a toupee hairpiece is an investment in appearance. Compared with hair transplant surgery, wigs are more cost-effective.