Questions and answers about non-surgical hair replacement systems
Q1 How Could T Always Suffer From Hair Loss?
Q2 Why people choose hair replacement?
Q3 What is hair system?
Q4 What kind of hair system is suitable for me?
We offer three different hair systems for you:
Q5 What should I do before I buy a hair system?
Q6 When I am talking an order, what can I do?
Q7 How can I attach a hair system?
Q8 What should not I do with it?
Q9 What if I have a problem after sale to do?
1、If it is stock hair systems, you can simply return it. Please kindly make sure don't cut or do any process on the hair unit. We will refund the money back to you after receiving the returned unit.
If it is custom order, if it is our manufacture defect or mistake, you can return it to remake or repair or ask money back. If the order is made correct, but the order is ordered incorrect, sorry, we could not remake free of charge or refund free of charge. But we would like to adjust it to meet your requirement if possible, and only charge working cost.
Q10 How to maintain a hair system?
Keeping Hair System Soft:
- More conditioning, attempt leave-in conditioning creams
- Utilize hair items that has sunscreen
- Dry the hair with normal air
- Ideally your hair system would stay delicate until the end of time
Detangling Hair System:
- Before getting into the shower, wet your head first and brush all the hair toward the same direction. This adds moisture to the hair strands and will ease friction while washing.
- If your hair is tangled before you get in the shower, it is helpful to dilute your shampoo with just a little bit of water before applying. This will also make it easier to rub the shampoo in to the hair
- Using a wide-tooth comb or a specially designed Vent Brush in the shower which will help prevent hair strands from intertwining and getting caught on each other.
Styling Your Hair System:
Follow these simple tips to style your hair system so it looks more natural.
- When drying the hair with a hair dryer use only warm air never and avoid the maximum heat.
- Choose the Alcohol free styling products to style your hair system.
- Use the blow dryer on the coolest setting only long enough to arrange the hair into desired style. Think of the blow dryer as a brush and do not blow the hair system totally dry which will cause the matted and molded look. Let the hair air-dry the rest of the way and then brush it.
- Use the brushes that have flexible bristles with cushions on the ends. The cushions can help prevent the bristles from snagging the holes in your lace which could cause a tear.